.

Here, gathered in our beloved South Dakota, are a few members of our Williamson / Mattson Clan. Charles and Luella are to be blamed (be kind, they didn't know what they were doing). We're generally a happy bunch and somewhat intelligent (notwithstanding our tenuous grasp on reality). I'm also proud to say that most of us still have our teeth.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Patriarchs and Matriarchs of our Extended Williamson Family.

From the Fortress of Solitude
Pleasant Grove

Hello Williamsons Everywhere!
You'll recognize this photograph from our family reunion a few years ago. The people you see are the Patriarchs and Matriarchs of our extended Williamson family. At that time, they were the only surviving grandchildren of William Jonathon and Effie Helen, our common Grandparents. They are first cousins to each other and represent living bridges to the family's past.
Sadly, Woody Williamson (pictured top row far right), son of Walt and Frances Williamson, past away earlier this year. Also recently lost, Shirley Williamson Hunt, daughter of Emmett Williamson.

There are now ten.

What amazed me at our last family reunion was my lack of knowledge concerning my Williamson cousins. I hardly knew anyone, as I'm sure was your experience if you attended.
I've tried to change that. This blog is the result. I'm hoping it has helped you understand our family's American Experience and given you a sense of pride in what we've accomplished over the many generations.

Tonight, I'd like to reintroduce you to the Wise Ones of our family. I've grouped them in a convenient way to help you understand how they are related to each other and to you (refer to the Relationship Charts).

I want to thank Pat and Corlis for their invaluable help in getting this post prepared. I hope I got it right. If not, I'm counting on you to let me know.

Simply,
Victor

_______________________________________________


Esther

_______________________________________________


Mary Ann and Carol

____________________________________________________


Patricia and Gail

____________________________________________________


Charles, Kristine, William

_____________________________________________


Corlis and Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment