.

Here, gathered in our beloved South Dakota, are a few members of our Williamson / Mattson Clan. Charles and Luella are to be blamed (be kind, they didn't know what they were doing). We're generally a happy bunch and somewhat intelligent (notwithstanding our tenuous grasp on reality). I'm also proud to say that most of us still have our teeth.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Mattson Kids. Early 1980's

From the Fortress of Solitude
Pleasant Grove

It's after 9:00 P.M. Before I turn in for the night I thought I'd post a continuation to the original round of pictures I posted earlier in the week of our California Dreaming Vacation with a few other gems taken at the Mattson home in American Fork

Remember, Uncle John and Aunt Bev were kind enough to invite cousin Shane and I on their California vacation in the early 1980's.

Jake Mattson with the Penguins.
I don't remember where this was taken. I guess I wasn't impressed.



In the background, Shane with Camille(?) in the stroller. Angie is sandwiched between Shane and Jake (looking through the binoculars). Joe is closest to me with John and Bev behind.

Jake and his soon to be sand castle.

Angie, Camille and Joe

We jump ahead a few years to the Mattson home on 510 South in American Fork Utah.

I remember one cold winter day Uncle John took out the four wheeler, some rope and a sled.
It was a great afternoon in the backyard. Kirk is trying to get some air in the snapshot above.

Joseph

Candice Mattson above and below



Joe sitting in his dad's chair


Jake and Kirk take a break from the evening's sports in the basement.


We say Goodnight with this final picture. Camille, Angie, Joe and Jake

Simply,
Victor

No comments:

Post a Comment