.

Here, gathered in our beloved South Dakota, are a few members of our Williamson / Mattson Clan. Charles and Luella are to be blamed (be kind, they didn't know what they were doing). We're generally a happy bunch and somewhat intelligent (notwithstanding our tenuous grasp on reality). I'm also proud to say that most of us still have our teeth.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Family News Updates

Chandler Burrows to Teach in China


From Chandler Burrow's Blog:
While I was at BYU-Idaho, I found an ad for an opportunity for adventure. So, starting August 16th, I am leaving the comfort of good old America, and I am flying to China to teach English. I will be teaching in Dao Xian, which is in the Hunan Provence. I'm slightly nervous.

Especially because this is the only picture I could really find of my middle school, and yes, they are washing their clothes in that muddy pond thing. I have no idea what I'm getting into, but I'm too excited to care. haha. I can't wait to meet friends, travel, and experience as much as I can.

Wish me luck!
Chandler

Relationship Chart

Chaz Bodily Dances Tonight on America's Got Talent

Chaz Bodily will be on television tonight on America's Got Talent. He will be performing as a back up dancer to Leann Rimes.

His Facebook Update:
Wacky Trip. Gets Weirder and Weirder. but having a good time. Make sure you watch us on America's Got Talent tomorrow when we dance with the lovely Leann Rimes!

Relationship Chart

No comments:

Post a Comment