.

Here, gathered in our beloved South Dakota, are a few members of our Williamson / Mattson Clan. Charles and Luella are to be blamed (be kind, they didn't know what they were doing). We're generally a happy bunch and somewhat intelligent (notwithstanding our tenuous grasp on reality). I'm also proud to say that most of us still have our teeth.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Oops. Error's Corrected........ :(

Our Ancestors Aren't Happy.
I've Got To Get It Right

From the Fortress of Solitude
Pleasant Grove

May I start by saying that nobody is perfect. I'm doing my best with our family history but on occasion I make mistakes. Some errors in the blog are the cause of other people's incorrect family line research. This is understandable in this field of study. One new fact may shift relationships or sever them completely.

Then there are the errors of misunderstanding. I plead guilty (Please remember, I've only been at this since January and it is strictly a hobby). Throughout this blog I was using an incorrect accounting for cousin relationships. I've since been instructed on the correct method and stand before you a better educated person.

I've gone through all the posts in this blog and recalculated our relationship to every cousin mentioned on all family lines.

Now, as far as I understand, this blog is accurate. Shall we move on to meet others who's blood we share?

Simply,
Victor

1 comment:

  1. omg that picture of dad looks just like kevin, look at the face I can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete