.

Here, gathered in our beloved South Dakota, are a few members of our Williamson / Mattson Clan. Charles and Luella are to be blamed (be kind, they didn't know what they were doing). We're generally a happy bunch and somewhat intelligent (notwithstanding our tenuous grasp on reality). I'm also proud to say that most of us still have our teeth.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

More Detective Work on the Williamson Line. Samuel Grant Williamson. Great Great Uncle.

Great Great Uncle Samuel Grant Williamson and his wife Celia Dora DeWeese

From the Fortress of Solitude
Pleasant Grove

Hello Williamsons!
It's an early morning post. You know how it is, you wake up early, can't get back to sleep so might as well get something useful done. Last night I spent an hour or so in my search for information on my generation's Great Great Uncles and Aunts, the brothers and sisters of Great Grandfather William Jonathan Williamson. The task has proven difficult. I thought I was on to sound information on Ralph Williamson but nothing much to write about. I did however find information on George and Margaret's fifth child Samuel. What I discovered is below. Please click on the picture to enlarge.

Simply,
Victor

No comments:

Post a Comment